Comments & Guestbook

Comments & Guestbook

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

 
Place comment below.

Comments:
Oh wow...what a trip back in time. I remember living under an apple tree at Morning Star and feeling as light as a feather. Sunshine and memories....
 
I lived at Wheelers Ranch 1970-1971
 
Hello! It's Chrys Ostrander, former Tolstoy Farm member (19 yrs.). Thanks for your thoughtful archive. Two corrections: 1) The woman in the photo titled Rebecca.jpg is actually Jennifer (Jenny) Nelson, who was known as Sunrise when she was a child at Tolstoy. She is Jan Nelson's daughter. The child in the picture is Jenny's daughter Julia. Rebecca Burrows and Jenny were best friends and later on lived in Brewster, WA. 2) Please change the link to thefutureisorganic to http://69.73.141.126/~jthefutu/
 
Chrysalis,
I have no clue where the photo is?
Copy the page address and I will get back to you.
At the moment I moved my external hard drive for the Holiday Tree and am using just the hard drive on this laptop.
When I get the address I will download the page and make corrections if it is possible depending on the link.
 
HELLO!!!
Back of the land Butch here.
Eileen and I lived down in the east canyon,built a two story cabin down from Viking Mikes place next to the fence line.
I am in contact still with Snakepit Eddie.
You might remember me as the guy who drove the bus to Occidental and Sebastopol for laundry and health food store.

I miss Sunhouse Mike, Nassue and eddie, sherrif rod, Animal,guitar dave,Alicia,Bill and all the other full timers this frail mind can't remember.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]